*BolanleAP*

OK OK OK, so no I’m not blind but I had to get glasses yesterday!!

I forgot to tell you guys but the previous 2 wks I had been having headaches off and on all day everyday, I don’t usually get headaches so I gave in last Friday and went to see the doctor. As usual she asked like hundreds of questions and one of her suggestions in narrowing the reason for the headaches was to go get my eyes checked out in case I was having some eye strains, also keep a diary as to when I got the headaches and what I was doing at the time of the headaches and asked me to do a follow up this Friday.  Of course you guys should know that as soon as I decided to go to the hospital without any medical treatment the headaches sort of just reduced but why now?? The dokitor would now think I was making it up or something! Anyways still Thank God cause they were hella annoying. Not to be a bad patient I decided to go do the eye exam yesterday so I covered everything she asked me to do. The optician was a nice lady and after doing all sorts of diff tests she says to me “miss, you do have a little astigmatism in your eyes, most ppl’s eyes are round but yours is oval and since you sit in front of a computer all day I recommend you getting some glasses to help ease tension in your eyes and take of the glare, you have perfect sight though” am like huh?? There’s nothing wrong with my eyes, whats this lady on about but at the end of the day, I got the glasses. So I get back to work and my coworker told me that everyone has some sort of astigmatism (which is true, thx google) , I might not really need them and that they probably just made a sale of me, that’s how they got him into buying glasses and his eyes are bad now!

Naija girl like me, I was mad naa, make a sale of me?? Trying to sauve money out my pocket..hmmmppfff! I no go gree o, only for me to pick up the glasses and actually wear them and see the difference they made! Sighhhh..so I guess I really did need them after all. Wait till I tell my mum this she’s just going to be laughing at me, bonafide geek!

Anyways Bumight tagged me in the Name, Animal, Place, Thing game aka One Word Meme, so here’s my shot at it

*Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
*They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers.
*You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* Dont google ur answers.
*Make it as interesting and fun as you can.

1. What is your name: 
Abeni
2. A four Letter Word: 
Amen!
3. A boy's Name: Aaron
4. A girl's Name: 
Aurelia
5. An occupation: Agriculturist
6. A color: Aqua
7. Something you'll wear: 
Asoebi for owambe party
9. A food: 
Akara (bean cakes)
10. Something found in the bathroom: Air Freshener.. for the ppl that take nasttyyyy dumps, must need!
11. A place: Accra
!2. A reason for being late: Abusing the danfo driver
13. Something you'd shout
: Afuruginaya..( I love you baby..Igbo ppl correct my spelling o)
14. A movie title:
Angels and Demons (shebi they are coming out  with it this yr?)
15. Something you drink
: A shot of patron (ok not legit but when you ordering you say “can I get A shot” hehee)
16. A musical group: Az Yet (who remembers them??)

17. An animal: Anteater 
18. A street name: 
Azikiwe drive
19. A type of car: Accord
20. The title of a song: Am still in love with you… (ok so its I’m but naija’s will say am hehehe)

Who to tag, who to tag….BSNC and B'cup you guys have done it already so I hear by tag scribbles, Mocha, Roc, Solomonsydelle and whoever else that wants to do it!

16 Responses
  1. BSNC Says:

    lol gosh you scared me there. ah ah which kind tittle be that...

    yes it really does make a difference. they did the same thing to my twin until she wore the glasses and she was like okay okay i will waer. although she hardly wears them these dayz

    lol yea i have been tagged. over and done with phew

    yours seems hard though. lol abusing the danfo driver..


  2. lol...e go better...glasses aren't that bad...I wanted, and still want a pair...hmm..u know..i've been having some headaches from time to time..


  3. Blogoratti Says:

    Oooh got me with that headline of yours...
    Don't do that again okay? lol*


  4. L-VII Says:

    Don't diss the bespectacled, I am one of them. You ought to gotten about 10% smarter since you started wearing them...lol( that's not strictly true 'cos I am still waiting)

    Did you get some cool glasses?

    L.


  5. *BolanleAP* Says:

    @BSNC
    sorry naa, but i literally felt like that hehehe..i been wearing them off and on today, it feels weird although it helps
    twas hard but managed to get through hehehe

    @Scribble
    me too o, always wanted now that i have them am not sure, just dont want my eyes to get worse..go get your eyes checked out son..hehe

    @Blogo
    am sawieee..when are you going to let me sign you up for spoken word competition??

    @L-VII
    hahahah..never! I will be waiting for the smartness..how long have you been waiting?? seems long
    no o I look like a school teacher, they are cute though..hehehe


  6. Tigeress Says:

    good job on the Meme! :)


  7. Lolia Says:

    I like your four-letter word :)


  8. Lolia Says:

    Meanwhile I like how our blog templates are similar and don't worry glasses aren't that bad...I've been wearing glasses since I was like 7 and contacts since I was 13...Think of them as a very useful fashion accessory :)


  9. Bibi Says:

    blind ke? i like glasses though. especially on guys. very cute. too bad nothing is wrong with my eyes. joke. lol


  10. *BolanleAP* Says:

    @Tigeress
    thx :-)

    @Lolia
    thx, yes I like yours too..everyone keeps telling me that, I just have to get used to it!

    @Bibi
    so do I, I think I was just initially shocked..hehehe, glasses on guys are cute if they have cute glasses!


  11. Buttercup Says:

    i wear glasses and i make em look sexy if i may say so myself..(lol please allow me to console myself, abeg!)

    sorry o..wearing glasses isnt fun sha and im not yet ready to test the contacts waters yet mayn..

    lol @ the tag..


  12. Roc Says:

    Talk about a sensational headline!! lol


  13. *BolanleAP* Says:

    @B'cup...am getting used to it now, although am not trying to wear it as much though. am sure you look sexayyyyyy

    @Roc..hehehe


  14. Buttercup Says:

    i thought i saw an update..

    yelz, i think i look selgzy.. :D

    hope u r good??


  15. *BolanleAP* Says:

    @B'cup
    yes there was an update but I took it down..was going through stuff yesterday..(Bibi and Roc thx for the encouraging words)..I feel better though :-)


  16. Buttercup Says:

    awwww..pele..glad u feel better..

    *hugs*