*BolanleAP*
~This is totally surreal because I absolutely ABSOLUTELY hate writing! you see I studied math in college and you know the 3 english requirements you are to meet, well i managed to wiggle my way around them one way or the other...i'll tell the story later! but hey am here!

let see if this would help me polish my writing skills as i would soon have to write essays to business schools...gashhhhhhhhh! hope you guys have ideas out there for me, because i have no choice but to get into these schools o i intend to get into every school i apply to! i need that big fat paycheck that will come after getting an MBA.. and also my name would look much better
Abeni Troubledeysleep B.A. M.A. M.B.A. abi no be like that our naija ppl they write am..hehehe.

And am also sure you wondering why the name of the blog is trouble dey sleep, well for one we'll see if there's any yanga that would be woken up soon, maybe some or none at all! there's always some random interesting thing happening~

Toodles for now!
8 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I think the expression is trouble dey sleep olodo go wake am or sth else like that....doon't worry most of us started out like this...you should read ma first posts they were no lesson in writing at all...you'll get better with time...

    p.s.: I officially disvirgined your blog


  2. Buttercup Says:

    welcome to blogville!!!

    lmao @ "Abeni Troubledeysleep B.A. M.A. M.B.A."

    i hope u get to enter the business school of ur choice!


  3. BSNC Says:

    yes you did start your own blog. welcome to blogville


  4. *BolanleAP* Says:

    @ Chari

    Wow.....I am reporting you to Buttercup, ahnahn you didn't even ask if I wanted to be disvirgined yet :-), thanks for the encouraging words..looking fwd to being here!

    @ Buttercup

    Thanks!! I just started reading blogs this year and I love you and Chari's blog, your Story and stories are just the cutest! and you are truly a sweetie.

    I hope so too o, pray for me!

    @BSNC

    Thanks!!


  5. Roc Says:

    Lol.. For someone who hates writing..
    You CAN write!


  6. *BolanleAP* Says:

    Roc you don't understand I hate it ehn but I'm beginning to shock myself maybe its because am writing stories I like!


  7. Ms.O Says:

    first time here...loves it!